Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pop-up Birthday Cake Card

Well, I've done it!!  I've made my first video tutorial!  I have learned a lot during this first attempt, and while this one turned out OK (for a first timer), there are several adjustments I will make for the next one.  I will be moving the camera so that it is easier for me to stay in the middle of the frame, and I will also be using a higher quality resolution. 

Anyway, on to the card.  I saw a  an example of this pop-up birthday cake card online here and thought that I would give it a try myself.  I'm really excited about how it turned out!  All of the measurements and other details are included in the video.  I hope you give it a try too!

Enjoy!

 






7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Great video! I'm glad I found you on the Cricut MB! :D

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Kate! Make sure you're putting all this on the Cricut MB's, I'm sure a Chirp shout-out is in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wonderful card.... excellent tutorial. Yay.... Thanks for making a sweet comment on my BBTB2 card and for being a follower.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great idea. I hope to try this out this weekend, time permitting! Thanks for giving the measurements...that's a HUGE help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kate! I just had a chance to check out your new blog. Your cards are great!! I didn't realize that you are so talented!!! I'll have to show this to Delaney, she will love your videos. She really enjoys crafts! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete